Spring has officially sprung and that means most Fabfitfun subscribers finally have their FabFitFun spring box!
For those who are not a member, FabFitFun is a seasonal subscription box with well over $225 worth of products – these products are full-size items, which I love. The seasonal subscription is 49.99 per quarter. There is also an annual subscription which is $179.99 per year. I prefer this option because I save $20/year and get to customize my box. Not to mention annual members receive their boxes much faster.
Note: There are affiliate links through this post, meaning if you purchase anything through a referral link, I may get a small commission.
Get cash back…plus $10 off your first box!
Currently, Rakuten is offering $12.50 cash back with your subscription – plus…if you are a new Rakuten member and use my referral link, you will get $10 cash back. Meaning…if you sign up for Rakuten with that link and activate the offer, you are getting much cash back!
If you are interested in Fabfitfun and just want the coupon code for $10 off, sign up here: Fabfitfun Sign-up
Fabfitfun Spring Box
Here are the items I received in my FabFitFun Spring box:
- Jenni Kayne Water Hyacinth Tray with Cutout Handles – $45.00 retail value
- Steel Mill & Co. To-Do Planning Bundle – $45.00 retail value
- Bloomingville Woven Seagrass Coasters – $35.00 retail value
- Ahava Refreshing Facial Cleansing Gel – $24.00 retail value
- Cocofloss Tropical Trio – $28.00 retail value
- Earth Harbor Marina Biome Brightening Ampoule – $38.00 retail value
- SfGlow Sun’s Out, Pouts Out Lip Mask – $16.00 retail value
- Saie Beauty Makeup Rounds 3 Pack – $15.00 retail value
Added-on for an extra $15:
- Short Stories Indoor LED Planter – $62 retail value
Check my Instagram posts below for a peek at how I have used some of the items so far!
The Fabfitfun Spring Box is a hit for me. I am saving my CocoFloss for once I run out of my current dental floss so I won’t be trying that for a while. The lip masks are the only thing in the box that I’m indifferent about. Typically, I sell things that I’m indifferent about on Poshmark.
I have been a FFF subscriber for a few years and overall, I feel that it is worth the price because even if you don’t like a few of the products – you are sure to find a few things that you will absolutely love at a fraction of the retail cost!
If you are interested in Fabfitfun, sign up here for $10 off your first box: Fabfitfun Sign-up